Sunday 9 February 2020

Low Prices On Older Leafs Grabbed My Attention, Now What?




I've {never|by no means} owned an EV {car|automobile|automotive}. I'm an engineer, love {data|information|knowledge}, am {conscious|acutely aware|aware} about MPG and {always|all the time|at all times} {want|need} {to reduce|to cut back|to scale back} reoccurring {expenses|bills}. Seems {only|solely} {natural|pure} for me to {end up|find yourself} with EV, {but|however} hasn't {happened|occurred} {yet|but}. {I have|I've} a coworker with a 2018 Leaf SL who has been my {primary|main|major} {source|supply} of {info|data|information} (instigator). I've {driven|pushed} {another|one other} co-worker's Teslas (1st and 2nd gen Model S). {And i|And that i} {test|check|take a look at} drove an Audi eTron {a couple|a pair} weeks {ago|in the past}. {That's the|That is the} extent of my {hands|arms|fingers|palms} on {experience|expertise}. I've {almost|nearly|virtually} {exclusively|completely|solely} owned {forced|compelled|pressured} induction ({mostly|largely|principally} turbo) {vehicles|automobiles|autos} and have modified them for {performance|efficiency} {reasons|causes}. Turbos work {well|effectively|nicely|properly} {to provide|to offer|to supply} {power|energy} when {I want|I need|I would like} and {economy|economic system|financial system} when {I don't|I do not}. I've gone 11.7@122mph {at the|on the} drag strip in {the same|the identical} {car|automobile|automotive} I drove 42k miles in a {year|12 months|yr}. I {value|worth} {both|each}. These have {almost|nearly|virtually} {entirely|completely|fully|solely|totally} been {in the|within the} VW {family|household}. {700|Seven hundred|Seven-hundred} miles on a tank. I drive 500 miles one-{way|approach|manner|means|method} {a couple|a pair} {times|instances|occasions} a {year|12 months|yr} and as I'm {writing this|penning this|scripting this} I'm 500 miles from {home|dwelling|house|residence} about to go to {bed|mattress} and {wake up|get up} at midnight {to do that|to do this|to try this} drive non-{stop|cease}. I {would be|can be|could be} {adding|including} (not {replacing|changing}) an EV {car|automobile|automotive} to our {garage|storage}.





{It would|It could|It might|It will} {likely|doubtless|possible|probably|seemingly} be used most days driving to the {office|workplace}, 20 miles one-{way|approach|manner|means|method}. There are {only a few|just a few|only some} L2 chargers there, so {not sure|undecided|unsure} how {often|typically|usually} I'd {be able to|be capable of|be capable to|have the ability to} {charge|cost} at work. We {live|dwell|reside|stay} {in the|within the} Raleigh/Durham {area|space} of NC, {outside|exterior|outdoors} of {town|city} such that the closet retail we drive to is 12 miles away. Most {destinations|locations} are 12-20 miles away, {and not|and never} {uncommon|unusual} for us to triple that {during|throughout} a multi-{stop|cease} errand outing. However I {don't know|do not know} if as a {family|household} {we'd|we might|we would} take this {car|automobile|automotive} {much|a lot}. However I {often|typically|usually} run errands on workdays {adding|including} to that commute. I {understand|perceive} the Canary/Wolf/Lizard {different|completely different|totally different} packs, let's assume {that's|that is} {the same|the identical} between 2 {cars|automobiles|vehicles}. What I'm asking {I guess|I assume|I suppose} {is whether|is whether or not} the "miles remaining" is impacted and learns from the driving {style|fashion|model|type} of the {owner|proprietor} or is {directly|immediately|instantly|straight} correlated to the battery {capacity|capability} {without|with out} consideration to the {recent|current|latest} driving? My ICE {cars|automobiles|vehicles}, {for example|for instance}, {adjust|alter|modify|regulate} the mikes remaining {based|based mostly|primarily based} on how I drive. I'll {achieve|obtain}, for {better|higher} or worse.





5000 Leafs {for sale|on the market}. {I think|I believe|I feel} I {should|ought to} {stick with|follow|keep on with|persist with|stick to} SV or SL from what I've {read|learn}. I {want to|need to|wish to} get {features|options} {in the|within the} {car|automobile|automotive}, {including|together with} the nicer {looking|trying|wanting} {dash|sprint} which {seems|appears} to {come with|include} {those|these} {cars|automobiles|vehicles} if {they have|they've} NAV. I {also|additionally} {like the|just like the} {leather|leather-based}. 5k (or {less|much less}) {price|value|worth} {point|level} are 2011. Seems I {could|may|might} consider {one of those|a kind of|a type of} if {I know|I do know} pack has been {replaced|changed} after 3/2013? But then there's some {issues|points} with heating system {power|energy} consumption? So then I {started|began} {looking for|in search of|on the lookout for|searching for} 2013 SV/SL ones. It {seems like|looks as if|looks like} {maybe|perhaps|possibly} {this is|that is} the {sweet|candy} spot for {price|value|worth} and {quality|high quality}? I {noticed|observed|seen} in {photos|images|photographs|pictures} {the top|the highest} of {the power|the ability|the facility} inductor ({I think|I believe|I feel} {that's what|that is what}'s sitting in {the traditional|the normal|the standard} engine location) has {changed|modified} in {style|fashion|model|type} {starting|beginning} in 2013, {but|however} {haven't|have not} seen {discussion|dialogue} on that. Any {comment on|touch upon} what's presumably {better|higher} in that change? {Aside from|Apart from|Except for|Other than} battery, what {issues|points} {should|ought to} I {look for|search for} in {higher|greater|increased|larger} mile {cars|automobiles|vehicles}? Wear in driver's seat and {general|basic|common|normal} {wear|put on} and tear, {of course|after all|in fact}. Stone chips, rust from wintery or coastal {regions|areas}. What {things|issues} {specific|particular} to Leafs to {watch out|be careful} with {higher|greater|increased|larger} miles? As I keep seeing "{some other|another} {feature|characteristic|function}" {that's|that is} {better|higher} in newer examples, {the price|the value|the worth} {keeps|retains} creeping up. 9k, now I'm {starting to|beginning to} get {close to|near} VW eGolf, Kia Soul ev, and BMW i3. Any {comments|feedback}, ramblings, experiences welcomed.





The 2013 Audi A3 has a {8|eight} ft. 5.5 in. (101.5 in.) wheel base. How {wide|broad|extensive|huge|large|vast} is the 2013 Audi A3? The 2013 Audi A3 is 5 ft. 9.{4|Four} in. (69.{4|Four} in.)1 subwoofer(s) {wide|broad|extensive|huge|large|vast}. {How many|What number of} horsepower does the engine {in the|within the} 2013 Audi A3 have? The 2013 Audi A3's engine produces 200 hp @ 5100 rpm. {How many|What number of} gallons does the {gas|fuel|gasoline} tank {in the|within the} 2013 Audi A3 hold? The {gas|fuel|gasoline} tank on the 2013 Audi A3 holds 14.5 gal.. {What is the|What's the} EPA-assessed {interior|inside} {volume|quantity} of the 2013 Audi A3? {According to|Based on|In accordance with|In keeping with|In line with|In response to} the EPA, the {interior|inside} {volume|quantity} of the 2013 Audi A3 is 108.5 cu.ft.. How {much|a lot} torque does the engine {in the|within the} 2013 Audi A3 have? The 2013 Audi A3's engine produces 207 ft-lbs. {What is the|What's the} cargo {capacity|capability} of the 2013 Audi A3 with all seats in place? The 2013 Audi A3 has 19.5 cu.ft. Is the 2013 Audi A3 {front|entrance} wheel drive rear wheel drive or {four|4} wheel drive?