Saturday 12 October 2019

Negative Sales Experience From Jack Daniels Audi Of Upper Saddle River. Buyer Beware!




Negative {sales|gross sales} {experience|expertise} from Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River. Register or Log In now! Bought a used S4 avant from Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River. Knowing the 4.2 V8's flaws, I requested that the engine get {tested|examined} {to make sure|to ensure|to verify} it {did not|didn't} have cylinder scoring or poor compression that {would be|can be|could be} {caused|brought about|brought on|induced|precipitated|prompted|triggered} from scoring. {The original|The unique} {sales|gross sales} {associate|affiliate} was {great|nice}, {but|however} then the Sales Manager, Joe Fardello, stepped in. Man was this {guy|man} the stereotypical used {car|automobile|automotive} salesman! Joe Fardella, repeatedly {told|advised|informed|instructed} me {things|issues} that {did not|didn't} inspire confidence in him, and {almost|nearly|virtually} made me {walk|stroll} away from the sale. He then quoted me ridiculously inflated {prices|costs} for {the cost|the associated fee|the fee|the price} to run these {tests|assessments|checks|exams}. He {also|additionally} quoted inflated {costs|prices} for the repairs that {were|had been|have been} inevitably made to the {vehicle|automobile|car}. {I was|I used to be} {attracted to|drawn to|interested in} this {particular|explicit|specific} {car|automobile|automotive} as an Aud enthusiast, so {I am|I'm} {well|effectively|nicely|properly} versed in {the costs|the prices} {associated with|related to} {maintaining|sustaining} and repairing them. I felt insulted {that someone|that somebody} would {talk|discuss|speak} {down to|all the way down to|right down to} me {about a|a couple of|a few} {car|automobile|automotive} that they clearly {were not|weren't} {knowledgeable|educated} about.





1,000.00 when {I am|I'm} {fully|absolutely|totally} {aware|conscious} that it {does not|doesn't} {cost|price|value} {anywhere|anyplace|wherever} {near|close to} that {amount|quantity}, even with inflated dealership hourly labor {rates|charges}. He {finally|lastly} ended up {running|operating|working} the {tests|assessments|checks|exams} (crying {the entire|all the|the complete|the whole|your complete|your entire} time about how {much|a lot} of a favor he was doing for me) and {told|advised|informed|instructed} me that the engine was in {top|high|prime} {shape|form}. Long story {short|brief|quick}, {end up|find yourself} {buying|shopping for} the {car|automobile|automotive} {thinking|considering|pondering} that {everything|all the pieces|all the things|every little thing|every part|every thing|the whole lot} checks out. Drive it for {a while|some time} and it {starts|begins} to {consume|devour|eat} oil. V8 s4s {consume|devour|eat} oil, {but|however} {I was|I used to be} {told|advised|informed|instructed} it {passed|handed} {all the|all of the} {tests|assessments|checks|exams}, so I {just|simply} assumed that {it is|it's} leaking {somewhere|someplace}. Valve {cover|cowl} is leaking {a little|a bit|a bit of|a little bit|just a little|slightly|somewhat} bit, so I {replace|change|exchange|substitute} it figuring {this will|it will|this can|this may} {solve|clear up|remedy|resolve} my {problem|downside|drawback}. Keep driving the {car|automobile|automotive} and no leak at valve {cover|cowl}, {but it|but it surely|however it|nevertheless it} {is still|continues to be|remains to be} consuming oil. Again, {since it|because it} {passed|handed} the {tests|assessments|checks|exams} run by the {dealer|seller|supplier|vendor}, I {figure|determine} that it {has to be|must be|needs to be} the pcv.





My mechanic tells me that it {looks|appears|appears to be like|seems|seems to be} {like the|just like the} PCV has been {replaced|changed} {recently|just lately|lately|not too long ago}, {but|however} I {tell|inform} him to {replace|change|exchange|substitute} it anyway {just|simply} to be {safe|protected|secure}. Replace the pcv and it stills consumes oil. This {seems|appears} {strange|unusual} for a {car|automobile|automotive} that {passed|handed} {tests|assessments|checks|exams} for engine {health|well being}. Have my {independent|impartial|unbiased} mechanic do a boroscope and leakdown {test|check|take a look at}. They {discover|uncover} low compression in 2 cylinders and scoring in {those|these} 2 cylinders. The {damage|harm|injury} to the cylinders and severity of the compression leak {means that|implies that|signifies that} the {car|automobile|automotive} will inevitably {need|want} {a new|a brand new} engine as {there is no|there is no such thing as a|there isn't a|there isn't any} viable {repair|restore} for {this type of|any such|one of these|such a|the sort of|this kind of|this sort of} {damage|harm|injury}. {I am|I'm} {wondering|questioning} how {this type of|any such|one of these|such a|the sort of|this kind of|this sort of} {damage|harm|injury} {could|may|might} {happen|occur} in {less than|lower than} 5k {mostly|largely|principally} {highway|freeway} miles? {This situation|This case|This example} is {extra|additional|further} disappointing for me {because|as a result of} these {were|had been|have been} {the exact|the precise} {issues|points} that I expressed concern about when {I was|I used to be} {considering|contemplating} {purchasing|buying} this {vehicle|automobile|car}. I {specifically|particularly} {discussed|mentioned} these {issues|points} with the {sales|gross sales} {manager|supervisor}, Joe Fardello, as he stepped in and negotiated this deal.





I {cannot|can not|can't} {help|assist} {but|however} {wonder|marvel|surprise} if these {were|had been|have been} {known|identified|recognized} {issues|points}, {and they|and so they|they usually} {were|had been|have been} {covered|coated|lined} up/{concealed|hid}. {I was|I used to be} {wondering|questioning} why I {received|acquired|obtained} {so much|a lot} push {back|again} about {running|operating|working} the {tests|assessments|checks|exams}, {in addition to|along with} {the typical|the everyday|the standard} _used car_ salesman {pressure|strain|stress} that Joe gave me {trying|attempting|making an attempt} to {convince|persuade} me {to purchase|to buy} the {vehicle|automobile|car} {without|with out} {running|operating|working} them. I {received|acquired|obtained} a {follow|comply with|observe} up {email|e mail|e-mail|electronic mail} from the Director of Business Development and Marketing, Betsy Martinez. {When i|After i|Once i} expressed my distaste for the {buying|shopping for} {experience|expertise} with Joe Fardella, she made excuses about how he was having an "off day" and that she would {train|practice|prepare} him. {When i|After i|Once i} {followed|adopted} up {with her|along with her|together with her} {about the|concerning the|in regards to the} {damage|harm|injury} to the engine, {I did not|I didn't}/{have not|haven't} {received|acquired|obtained} any {kind of|form of|sort of|type of} response. {This is|That is} {more than|greater than} disappointing. {I am|I'm} a {dedicated|devoted} Audi {customer|buyer}. I {currently|at present|at the moment|presently} {own|personal} three Audi avants (B7 A4, B8 A4 that was {converted|transformed} to an S4 Avant, and the B7 S4 I {purchased|bought} {from your|out of your} {dealer|seller|supplier|vendor}).