Wednesday 9 October 2019

To Cayenne Or To not Cayenne?




To Cayenne or not to Cayenne? I owe my Cayenne (and porsche typically!) an apology. I discovered that the lack of air stream on my AC was person error after all. I turned off the highest vents on the dash (after lastly seeking that the icon was slightly highlighted on screen, which meant those vents had been on). In spite of everything of that, I have figured out I was the issue and not my cayenne. So, the one challenge I have now is the cooled seats not blowing much. Thats no large deal, especially if the AC blows chilly and onerous. I believe Porsche hit a homerun with this Cayenne. Fingers crossed the parents which can be having serious points get them labored out asap and that few other issues come up. Do you might have the rear A/C in your Cayenne? So, the one subject I have now's the cooled seats not blowing a lot. _ventilated_ seats do not blow chilly air.





_ventilated_ seats don't blow cold air. That would make them unique as compared to BMW, Land Rover, and MB, all of which blow cool air. Ventilated seats often draw air in, often blow air out, but not A/C (cooled) air. The only cooled ventilated seats I've skilled have been in domestic vehicles (Buick & Cadillac as I recall). I know of no Imports that use conditioned (cooled) air, however I might be improper on that. I just like the cooled seats higher, however I'm not buying GM to entry. Ventilated seats usually draw air in, occasionally blow air out, but not A/C (cooled) air. The one cooled ventilated seats I have experienced have been in domestic cars (Buick & Cadillac as I recall). I do know of no Imports that use conditioned (cooled) air, but I may very well be incorrect on that. I like the cooled seats higher, but I'm not shopping for GM to entry.





I can verify the Cayenne's ventilated seats are simply that -- ventilated with ambient air, not cooled. Optional seat ventilation incorporates lively aeration of the perforated seat centre and backrest to supply a pleasant seating atmosphere _ even in scorching weather. I've had two cars with actively cooled seats -- a Lexus sedan I inherited on my late mom's passing; and an Infiniti SUV. They had been each noticeably higher at keeping legs and back from sweating within the Texas heat than various ventilated seats I've owned over the years. I am not sure why it is such an enormous deal to make actively cooled seats, particularly in a premium brand like Porsche. But apparently it's. And sure, the Cayenne does appear to suck. I never actually seen that till you mentioned it. Our Chevy SS's ventilated seats blow. I can affirm the Cayenne's ventilated seats are simply that -- ventilated with ambient air, not cooled. Optional seat ventilation incorporates lively aeration of the perforated seat centre and backrest to provide a pleasing seating environment _ even in sizzling weather.





I've had two automobiles with actively cooled seats -- a Lexus sedan I inherited on my late mother's passing; and an Infiniti SUV. They have been both noticeably better at retaining legs and again from sweating in the Texas heat than varied ventilated seats I've owned over time. I am unsure why it's such an enormous deal to make actively cooled seats, especially in a premium model like Porsche. But apparently it is. And sure, the Cayenne does seem to suck. I by no means really observed that till you talked about it. Our Chevy SS's ventilated seats blow. Interesting. I assume similar within the Panamera but Ill look into it. For positive my Volvo V90 Cross Country used AC cooled air. Do you have the rear A/C in your Cayenne? I do have the rear air (4 zone). In a hot local weather, I would not expect the entrance AC to cool the whole cabin by itself. I can affirm the Cayenne's ventilated seats are just that -- ventilated with ambient air, not cooled.