Thursday 24 October 2019

[C&D's] 2019 Kia Stinger GT Is Showing Its Age At 30,000 Miles




I've owned a 2007 Infiniti G35, 2014 BMW 335i and {currently|at present|at the moment|presently} a 2018 Audi A4 and none of them had {issues|points} with rattling. It {seems|appears} {like the|just like the} {luxury|luxurious} oriented {brands|manufacturers} have {pretty|fairly} good {fit|match} and {finish|end} {and aren't|and are not} {prone to|liable to|susceptible to|vulnerable to} rattles, that or {I've been|I have been} very {lucky|fortunate}. My Audi A4 is {pretty|fairly} {well|effectively|nicely|properly} {built|constructed}. Not many rattles that {I know|I do know} of. Even over crap roads, it doesn抰 rattle. How抯 your A4 treating you? I {had to|needed to} go to the {dealer|seller|supplier|vendor} 3-{4|four} {times|instances|occasions} for a recurring rear shock rattle, on which they tried {different things|various things} to settle the rubber {thing|factor} in place, and {in the end|in the long run|ultimately} they {replaced|changed} {both|each} rear suspension mounts. I've {got|acquired|bought|obtained|received} an appointment {next|subsequent} week to deal with {those|these} {issues|points}, hopefully {i'll be|i will be} {done|accomplished|achieved|carried out|completed|executed|finished|performed} with all of that afterwards. Very {happy with|pleased with|proud of} the {build|construct} and {ride|experience|journey|trip} {quality|high quality} of it. I had {an issue|a difficulty|a problem} with the {all around|throughout} birds eye {camera|digicam|digital camera} {but|however} there was a {known|identified|recognized} TSB that was ({eventually|finally|ultimately}) issued and {fixed|fastened|mounted} {via|by way of|through} a {software|software program} {update|replace}.





Outside of that, the {car|automobile|automotive} has been {great|nice}. Solid {daily|day by day|each day|every day} driver, even over the {terrible|horrible} DC roads {I have|I've} {the same|the identical} {experience|expertise}, no rattles. I don抰 have the birds eye cam. Premium plus trim doesn抰 have it nor {offer|provide|supply} it. But it抯 {one of the most|one of the|one of the crucial|one of the vital|probably the most|some of the} {comfortable|comfy|snug} {cars|automobiles|vehicles} I抳e {driven|pushed}. Very {soft|comfortable|delicate|gentle|mushy|smooth|tender} {smooth|clean|easy} {ride|experience|journey|trip}, quiet over {long|lengthy} {highway|freeway} {trips|journeys} and {plenty of|loads of} {power|energy}. Ah yeah I {got|acquired|bought|obtained|received} the Prestige, {I love|I like|I really like} having HUD {but|however} with the A4 that {unfortunately|sadly} means getting the Prestige and getting all {the extra|the additional} stuff {along with|together with} it {but|however} {so far|thus far|to date|to this point|up to now} {I haven't|I have never|I have not} minded. And coming from a 335i {I thought|I assumed|I believed} I'd miss {the extra|the additional} {power|energy}, {but|however} I {would have to|must} agree, I've {never|by no means} felt like I {needed|wanted} {more|extra} {power|energy} in my A4. It's why I {ultimately|finally|in the end} went with the A4 vs. Hoping {to keep|to maintain} this {car|automobile|automotive} for {a while|some time}, it {fits|matches|suits} my {needs|wants} {perfectly|completely}. I couldn抰 {find a|discover a} CPO prestige A4 {at all|in any respect}.





Everyone {pretty much|just about} buys the premium plus trim {level|degree|stage}. I {still|nonetheless} {regret|remorse} not going for a B8.5 S4. The engine and transmission in {that are|which are|which can be|which might be} {solid|stable|strong}. But I抎 drive with a lead foot {in one|in a single}. {I might|I would|I'd} consider a S5 Sportback as my {next|subsequent} {car|automobile|automotive}. I {almost|nearly|virtually} {got|acquired|bought|obtained|received} a B8.5 S4 {before|earlier than} deciding on the 335i {and i|and that i} {also|additionally} {loved|beloved|cherished|liked} the B9 S4 {but|however} {couldn't|could not} justify {the price|the value|the worth} premium {especially|particularly} {since the|because the|for the reason that} A4 was {plenty|a lot|loads|lots} {quick|fast} for my {needs|wants}. And yeah the PP {model|mannequin} is their bread and butter for the A4, it was {hard|arduous|exhausting|laborious|onerous} even {finding|discovering} new {models|fashions}, {dealers|sellers} {just|simply} {don't|do not} order {a lot of|a number of|a variety of|a whole lot of|loads of|lots of|numerous|plenty of|quite a lot of} them. The B9 S4 Wasn抰 on sale when {I was|I used to be} {looking for|in search of|on the lookout for|searching for} my {car|automobile|automotive} if I remember {correctly|accurately|appropriately}. Even then, I wouldn抰 {want|need} {to buy|to purchase} new and eat the depreciation. A4,5,6,7 and the Q5,7 are {sold|bought|offered} {mostly|largely|principally} in premium plus {models|fashions}. You抎 {have to|must|need to|should} look {long|lengthy} and {hard|arduous|exhausting|laborious|onerous} for a prestige trim. My jetta sport 15 is {handling|dealing with} {real|actual} {well|effectively|nicely|properly}. {And i|And that i} put work into her. 2010 FX35 with {close to|near} 130K miles, and {the only|the one} {unwanted|undesirable} noise is a squeak {in the|within the} driver's seat. 2017 MDX, {on the other hand|alternatively|however|then again}, had rattles {starting|beginning} at 20K miles. They {were|had been|have been} {fixed|fastened|mounted} and {so far|thus far|to date|to this point|up to now} so good 10K miles later, {but it|but it surely|however it|nevertheless it} {still|nonetheless} pissed me off that it developed them {to begin|to start} with. My 335i {is still|continues to be|remains to be} {relatively|comparatively} tight after {8|eight} years, {thing|factor} that rattles is the rear cup holder sliding lid {thing|factor}. Seconding the 2nd gen G35's. 12 years {old|outdated|previous} with 116k on it up north and {very few|only a few} rattles if any. Can {confirm|affirm|verify}. 160k miles on mine, {just about|nearly} no rattles. Mercedeses from the early 2000s rattled like maracas. Cars is {the largest|the biggest|the most important} automotive enthusiast {community|group|neighborhood} {on the internet|on the web}. We {serve as|function} Reddit's central hub for {vehicle|automobile|car}-{related|associated} {discussion|dialogue} {including|together with} {industry|business|trade} {news|information}, {reviews|critiques|evaluations|opinions}, {projects|initiatives|tasks}, {videos|movies}, DIY guides, {art|artwork}, {advice|recommendation}, {stories|tales}, and {more|extra}.





Despite {today|as we speak|at present|at the moment|at this time|immediately|in the present day|right now|right this moment}'s {never|by no means}-ending {talk about|discuss|speak about} globalization and the merging of world cultures, German {cars|automobiles|vehicles} {still|nonetheless} have a {personality|character|persona} all {their own|their very own}. But like most {strong|robust|sturdy} personalities, the distinct {flavor|taste} of Teutonic {automobiles|cars|vehicles} {isn't|is not} {a favorite|a favourite} with {everybody|all people|everyone}. While {the typical|the everyday|the standard} German {car|automobile|automotive}'s {smooth|clean|easy}, refined manners are {impressive|spectacular}, such machines can {seem|appear} {a little|a bit|a bit of|a little bit|just a little|slightly|somewhat} too slick feeling for some -- they {tend to be|are typically|are usually} a bit isolating, sterile, chilly. Count me {among|amongst} believers of the latter. I {generally|typically|usually} like {cars|automobiles|vehicles} to have {more|extra} soul than {the usual|the same old|the standard} Bahn-stormer delivers. But {that's|that is} why {I found|I discovered} {the new|the brand new} Audi A3 to be such {a pleasant|a nice|a pleasing} {surprise|shock}. It's as {friendly|pleasant} feeling as a Japanese {sports|sports activities} sedan, {without|with out} giving up the sense of precision and refinement {that's the|that is the} hallmark of machines from Audi and {other|different} German makes. Slipping into the A3's cabin, {you find|you discover} it to be noticeably smaller than its A4 sibling, {but|however} not dramatically so.