Sunday 11 August 2019

2019 Audi A4 Quattro 2.{0|Zero} TFSI Oil Recommendation:




Virginia Beach M1 0W40 and GC 0W30 are very {similar|comparable|related} in viscosity - {both|each} {would be|can be|could be} {a good|a great|a superb|a very good|an excellent} {choice|alternative|selection} {for your|in your|on your|to your} {car|automobile|automotive}. {I don't|I do not} see a {reason|cause|motive|purpose} to pay a premium for {the other|the opposite} {choices|decisions|selections} {you've|you have|you've got} listed, {unless|except|until} you {want|need} {to be able to|to have the ability to} brag about how {much|a lot} you spent on oil to {all of your|all your|your entire|your whole} Audi buddies. {I would|I might|I'd} {choose|select} the {one that|one which} {you can get|you may get|you will get} {easily|simply}/cheaply. {Make sure|Be certain|Be certain that|Be sure|Be sure that|Ensure|Ensure that|Make certain|Make sure that} it meets your spec. I {like the|just like the} M1 0W40 {because|as a result of} I can get {a good|a great|a superb|a very good|an excellent} deal at my {local|native} AAP. Last edited by Astro14; 04/09/12 02:12 PM. Colorado Springs I {bought|purchased} not {long time|very long time} {ago|in the past} CC with that engine. My first oil change was M1 0W40. The oil that was in {before|earlier than} was Castrol SLX 5W30. Big {difference|distinction}, {especially|particularly} in {reduction|discount} of noise. Also, with Castrol I {could|may|might} {smell|odor|scent} {gas|fuel|gasoline} dilution, with M1 {I am|I'm} {still|nonetheless} {waiting|ready} for {gas|fuel|gasoline} to strat to {smell|odor|scent}, {but|however} nothing {yet|but}. {I would|I might|I'd} go {either|both} with M1 or GC! 6.80, {you cannot|you can not|you can't} beat that.





Now {both|each} of {those|these} oils are Group IV. People get fired up for no {reason|cause|motive|purpose}. What are your driving habits? {I am|I'm} from europe, and {I am|I'm} 7yrs {in the|within the} US and {I am|I'm} {yet|but} to see {more|extra} abuse of engine/brakes/tires then on {fast|quick} european roads. Pennzoil 5W40 is group III, {but|however} in Europe, {old|outdated|previous} Shell Helix 5W40, which is Pennzoil Ultra 5W40 {here|right here}, was {one of the most|one of the|one of the crucial|one of the vital|probably the most|some of the} {respected|revered} oils. {I was|I used to be} {often|typically|usually} {traveling|touring} in Germany and {sometimes|generally|typically} {I would|I might|I'd} drive 2-3hrs {keeping|conserving|holding|maintaining|preserving|protecting|retaining} engine above 4000 rpms, and guess what? Noooo any {issues|points} ever. Here on these roads with these {speed|pace|velocity} limits, {those|these} engines {could|may|might} go 500,000 miles like nothing {if you|for those who|if you happen to|in case you|in the event you|should you|when you} maintaine them they {way|approach|manner|means|method} they deserve! Last edited by edyvw; 04/09/12 08:12 PM. Frog; 04/10/12 04:{48|Forty eight} AM. {I have|I've} {learned|discovered|realized} {a lot|loads|lots|quite a bit|rather a lot|so much|too much} {regarding|concerning|relating to} oil from this {forum|discussion board} {along with|together with} the {multiple|a number of} Audi {forums|boards}. However, the {more|extra} I {read|learn} the {more|extra} confused I get.





{I have|I've} a {brand|model} new Audi that {I want|I need|I would like} {to keep|to maintain} in {top|high|prime} {condition|situation}. I {live|dwell|reside|stay} in Tennessee {where|the place} {it is|it's} {in the|within the} 90's {more|extra} {often|typically|usually} than {it is|it's} {below|beneath|under} freezing(Audi {stored|saved} in {warm|heat} {garage|storage}). My driving is 10 miles {each|every} {way to|approach to|method to|option to|solution to|strategy to|technique to} work - {city|metropolis}/hwy {combination|mixture}. Weekends are {driven|pushed} with {more|extra} enthusiasm {as the|because the} winding TN {country|nation} hills {provide|present} {an excellent|a superb|a wonderful} racetrack! However, I {do not|don't} {often|typically|usually} get above 7k rpm's. I {understand|perceive} the VW 502.00 requirement. However, what would {you use|you employ|you utilize} in my {situation|scenario|state of affairs}? My OCI will {likely|doubtless|possible|probably|seemingly} be {every|each} 5K miles. {I am not|I'm not} {limited|restricted} by availability as {I use|I exploit|I take advantage of} the {internet|web} {to purchase|to buy} oil and {I'll be|I will be} doing the {changes|adjustments|modifications} myself. {Do you want|Would you like} {personal|private} reassurance {that you'll|that you will|that you're going to} maintain {a warranty|a guaranty}? {One of the|One of many} {things|issues} {you'll|you may|you will} be {faced|confronted} with is the intake buildup. AFAIK, are primarily Group III {based|based mostly|primarily based} oils. However, Low-SAPs oils for passenger {car|automobile|automotive} use, {don't have|do not have|haven't got} {enough|sufficient} TBN for my liking..





Atlanta,GA Appropriate 30 weight. {You don't have|You do not have} {high|excessive} heat on {a 10|a ten} mile leisure commute. 40w will {just|simply} {hurt|damage|harm} mpg. Use a low saps {with your|along with your|together with your} OCI. TBN {but it|but it surely|however it|nevertheless it} {is known|is thought|is understood} that TBN numbers given on UOAs of Low-Saps are {probably|in all probability|most likely} understated {due to the|as a result of|because of the} {different|completely different|totally different} {type|kind|sort} of additives {used in|utilized in} these oils. 揑t took untold generations to get you {where|the place} {you are|you might be|you're}. {A little|A bit|A bit of|A little bit|Just a little|Slightly|Somewhat} gratitude {might be|could be|is likely to be|is perhaps|may be} {in order|so as}. Don't waste your {money|cash} on the Euro made oils. They're {plenty|a lot|loads|lots} {of good|of excellent|of fine} US made oils that meet the VW 502.00 spec {for a lot|for lots} {less|much less}. Tennessee {I guess|I assume|I suppose} {I don't|I do not} {really|actually} {understand|perceive} why {most of the|a lot of the|many of the} VW 502.00 oils are 5W-{40|forty} if 0W-{40|forty} {provides|gives|offers|supplies} {better|higher} {start|begin} up {protection|safety}. Thanks for any {input|enter}. Amherst NH {I have|I've} a 2.7 twin turbo and {recently|just lately|lately|not too long ago} switched to 0-{40|forty} M1. From what {I have|I've} {read|learn}.. Gripes are {you should|it is best to|it's best to|you must|you need to} change it 5k or {under|below|beneath|underneath}.